Assistant Warehouse Manager
Boone Brothers Roofing is looking to hire a motivated individual to supervise all aspects of our commercial roofing warehouse. Candidates must be able to multi-task effectively, maintain an organized warehouse, and demostrate strong communication skills.
- Oversee receiving and storing roofing materials
- Fill material orders for delivery to new roofing projects
- Maintain documentation and keep accurate records of warehouse activities and inventory
- Maintaining all the small tools and equipment
- Leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Mechanically inclined
About the job:
- Full time
- Pay will range from $20.00 - $28.00 per hour depending on experience
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K/Retirement Plan, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life; Earned paid vacation and bonus.
- This position will also be managing warehouse staff in order to get supplies to jobsites, unload and load trucks, and all aspects of keeping the company running smoothly. There will be overtime with this position. This position requires someone who is dependable and not afraid to work hard.